Explore COVID-19 Publications
A lot of research articles concerning SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 are published every day. Many of them, so-called pre-prints, are not reviewed in a professional reviewing process at the time of publication. Others are already reviewed and published in well-known journals. Collabovid helps researchers to identify the most relevant information by using Natural Language Processing. You can search for any topic you want below. Visit search to review all articles or browse a list of predefined categories. For additional help visit the frequently asked questions.
Since January 2020, 22514 articles concerning the coronavirus were indexed by our service. Of these publications, 0 appeared today and 1329 have been released in the past week. For researchers, it is impossible to review every single one manually. Therefore, Natural Language Processing techniques are needed to filter out the most relevant information and allow researchers to make faster progress in fighting the crisis.
Are you an expert?
We are looking for medical researchers or other people that are currently working on COVID-19 publications to improve Collabovid and gain insights into your workflow. If you want to help us, please leave us a message.
Most Recent Papers
Categories for papers from July 6, 2020
- Demographics, Comorbidities, and Outcomes in Hospitalized Covid-19 Patients in Rural Southwest Georgia.
- Swinging the pendulum: lessons learned from public discourse concerning hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19.
- Dynamic changes of D-dimer and neutrophil-lymphocyte count ratio as prognostic biomarkers in COVID-19.
- The timeline and risk factors of clinical progression of COVID-19 in Shenzhen, China.
- Review of Mental Health Response to COVID-19, China.